Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When so you apply your rear brake? Do you drag the brake as it comes up and just increase pressure? Or do you wait until your at or past BP to apply brake? I can get it to or past BP on sit downs and stand ups in frst, but just cant get the damn brake down. I swear every time I bring it up I'm thinking brake, brake, brake, but then I just wind up using engine brake.:( I almost drug the ass on the ground the other night, my buddy behind me though I did and it was just using the throttle. If I get the back brake down watch out. Hahaha.[:I]

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
most of my wheelies on the street i dont ever hit the brake but im always over it cause sometimes i go a little too high. when im out on the strip working on tryin to get them as high as i can, i only work the brake a little when its really far back.

·
Registered
381 Posts
i started out draging the brake and getting used to bringing it down and playing with how much pressure did what, after some practice you will eventually learn to just tap it.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Originally posted by aaronwilliams
i started out draging the brake and getting used to bringing it down and playing with how much pressure did what, after some practice you will eventually learn to just tap it.
+1

tapity tap tap...

if youre bring it behind bp into engine brake with throttle only be sure not to chop...it could get a little wobbly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.