Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rear Hugger and Swing arm Camouflage from Indonesia,updated(carbon hugger pg 1)

Hi guys, I'm thinking to export this mod kit for your swing arm that'll increase the looks of your 250's .

2 piece set - 1 swing arm camouflage to change the look of your arm,make it bigger and better and the rear hugger . both made from fiberglass.

Please let me know what you guys think - it looks better if you have installed a fender eliminator such as competition werkes kit

Cheers,
Bram
Sportisi Motorsport
Jakarta Indonesia

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
thinkin about putting it on ebay , red,green and black for color options.and we're gonna make a carbon look version too with a water printing technique.

We'll take pics with both parts off the bike :)

about price I'm thinking around US$140 ,shipping not included.

·
Registered
315 Posts
How much does it weigh???

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
+1 on the hugger.

Not really feeling the swingarm "camouflage." Reminds me of those huge brembo brake covers.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Bram i love it. are you looking for dealers.
what other stuff you got, where's that exhaust from. cheers.
Allan
Yes I think a dealer will be a lot better :) so we save costs on shipping
The exhaust is also our creation, I'm not yet satisfied with finishing of the mufflers, although the sound and performance is very good ,I compared it with yoshimura full exhaust on the dyno. The exhaust needs a bit more refinements, but talk price WE'LL WIN for sure! :) oh and the exhaust are made from stainless steel

We also have the fiber glass version of the seat cowl :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
less than a kilogramme ! its a thin lightweight but strong and flexible fibreglass
Not bad for a large piece like that. I'm glad you say that it fits a 150/60 tire. Definitely bring it over.

·
Registered
25 Posts
After looking a little more closely, I think Im with Kuro about not feeling the swingarm cover. I like the sharper, more angular stock swingarm cover. I think the one here is too down-flowing and bulky. But I *love* the hugger!!! I would definitely snag the hugger in a hearbeat

1 - 20 of 163 Posts