Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i lost my rear passenger seat (i had the seat cowl on my bike and the passenger seat in my back pack but it fell out of my backpack on the way to work, somehow the zipper came undone) so i need a replacement. The local STEALERSHIP want $180 CDN for the stock replacement. Checked the Corbin website they want $189 USD for theirs. Should i go stock or fork the extra for the corbin? is it that much more comfortable? i personally is ok with the stock seat for myself and i rarely take passenger. But i figured its good to have a passenger seat handy especially when it comes time to sell the bike.

Anybody know where to get the stock seat for cheaper?! tried RonAyers didn't have such part and ebay is also a no go. Also does anybody have the corbin in green? green accents with it?! I know they offer it in an emerald green I would be interetsed to see how close it is to the lime green on our 250.

THanks in advance

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just found the rear replacement on bikebandit.com it'll cost me about $123. Anybody from Canada dealt with them before? How is their shipping (cost/time?) $70 difference between the corbin and the stocker im leaning more towards the stocker now considering i rarely carry passenger.

·
Registered
183 Posts
try bike salvage shops. Used seats might be less expensive

·
Registered
114 Posts
he already has it, doesnt anyone nread the whole thing through anymore, geez people and there add
+1.

Panda,

I have ordered from bikebandit.com and they are a very good company, fast shipment from what I have seen (I am from the US though). Considering the cost savings I would order from them regardless of shipping time if I were you, what is a few extra days of not being able to carry a passenger if your going to save 70 bucks?

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Just because there's none available on eBay at the moment doesn't mean there won't be one listed soon. I've seen 2 for sale in the last few weeks, so keep checking. M33's suggestion to call around to bike salvage shops is also an excellent idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts