Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a black rear seat cowl. how much did you pay for yours, and where did you get it from. i thought i read something a while ago about them being on back order. all feed back much appreciated

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ordered mine through a local Kawi dealer...paid $89 and had it in a few days. It's also available through Kawi's website but back when I was looking for one (in May), black wasn't listed as one of the available colors.

·
Registered
478 Posts
damm thats a good price.......... my local dealer wants 108.00! i want a seat cowl butt i want ur price lol > does any one have a rear seat cowl 4 $ale

·
Registered
115 Posts
I got mine for $93 when I bought my bike from my dealer. Make sure it is the genuine kawasaki part if you are buying from ebay...ther are lots of knock offs

·
Registered
84 Posts
The cowl that I bought off e-baysaid Kawisaki on the packaging and directions, but when I put it on the bike it barely fit, and I had to cut it on the front lip to get it to seat properly. I think it might be due to the location of my PCIII causing the tail fairing to be slightly bent in that area.

·
Registered
84 Posts
oh I had to use lots of washers too, but it still wouldn't attach, once i shaved it down in the front it worked much better, thanks though.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I think Advanced Kawi is 85 plus shipping.

WTF.. Someone needs to fiberglass their own and market it.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I bought from Advanced Kawi a few mouth ago, it was $89 shipped. IN BLACK too....

--Anthony

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.