Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
this is the set i got from someone here that recommended them. they're great. they even throw in free spools when you buy a front and rear.

Red TRex Front and Rear Motorcycle Stands

if you want just the rear, here's your link (they offer different colors for the powder coating). spools also come in colors, and are $18 for aluminum or $12.50 for plastic

Red TRex Rear Motorcycle Stand

·
Registered
137 Posts
+1 on the T Rex stands. Been using mine for two years (and that's two full years, as we don't have "riding season" here) When I bought mine they sent along free spools - color of your choice - if you buy both.

And the T Rex stickers are cool too. LOL

·
Registered
195 Posts
I will vouch for the HF Low Profile for the rear. I have been using mine for over 2 years and although I do not ride all season, it does hold my bike over the winter which is probably more use than during the season. I also bought my spools there at the time but I have not seen them online.

·
Registered
195 Posts
If you are looking for a front a rear matched set, you may want to try these. I have the front head stand along with the HF rear. The head stand is well worth it. I replaced an HF fork stand. There is also a code "forum" worth 10% off or others that you may be able to find if that does not work.

Motorcycle Stand Set from MJ Moto Gear

1 - 7 of 7 Posts