Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a somewhat stupid question.

I just bought this http://www.pitposse.com/porecost.htmlat the bike shop across the street from my house. I told the guy what my bike was (05 636) and he told me this stand would work. Uhm..I cant really figure it out. It seems like i'm either needing to get spools, which I don't know about, or I don't understand what these little paddle things on the reverse side connect to.

If I need to get spools could someone tell me what to get exactly and how I install it. If however I can just use the paddle things on the stand could someone tell me what i'm trying to hook them onto?

Thanks for the help.

Branden.

·
Registered
470 Posts
it says they can be used as regular stands or to work with spools, cant you go back to where you bought them and ask how to use it??

you only need common sense to install the spools, look at your swingarm and you will see threaded holes. [B)]

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
This is very similar to the pitbull rear combo stand... depending how you space the adjustable "tops" you can either use the rubber-cooated pins under the swingarm, or use the forked tabs under spools. Spools are more secure, imho.

·
Registered
562 Posts
You'll get it. Keep looking, like everyone has already stated there are thread holes on the
swingarm. Good Luck

--Anthony

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually say the thread holes for the spools right after I sent my initial post. I wasn't 100 percent thats what they were but i gussed. It sorta seemed too obvious. I'll probably pick up some spools, but in the mean time i might try to rubber things. I'm sure it is pretty self-explanatory but i didnt want to end up screwing anything up. I seem to be good at screwing things up that should be nearly impossible to screw up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.