Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen some guys put these on. My question is what is their function? Is it just cosmetic or do they actually do something for the bike? Thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
If Anyone Has Pics, Can They Please Post?? I've Been Looking Into Huggers For A While Now And Just Not Sure If I Really Want It Or Not. I Guess It Might Depend On The Style. I Like The Powerbronze Stuff With The Siver Mesh In Them But I Hear That They Have Fitment Problems...

·
Registered
413 Posts
The function is to give a hobo company called hotbodies even more cash to line its pockets with........if someone can show me one product hotbodies creates that is the best one available then you get rep.

Don't worry there is no correct answer. No comment on Puig.
I wasn't aware that only hotboddies made pieces for bikes. Wierd how the stock ones on most of the sport bikes don't say hotboddies. I think he could find another brand if he wants one.

·
Registered
714 Posts
The function is to give a hobo company called hotbodies even more cash to line its pockets with........if someone can show me one product hotbodies creates that is the best one available then you get rep.

Don't worry there is no correct answer. No comment on Puig.
haha another satisfied customer I think! I thought my Hotbodies hugger was hugely overpriced for what I got. Well, caveat emptor, let the buyer beware. I learned my lesson! There are LOTS of other brands out there that are good, but yeah, stay away from Hotbodies, at least for huggers.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I wasn't aware that only hotboddies made pieces for bikes. Wierd how the stock ones on most of the sport bikes don't say hotboddies. I think he could find another brand if he wants one.
Nice try, but no. A rear hugger knocking on the door of $200 is extortionate. If the quality of the hugger was not so poor and the price was not so obscene then I wouldn't have a point. But I do...

haha another satisfied customer I think! I thought my Hotbodies hugger was hugely overpriced for what I got. Well, caveat emptor, let the buyer beware. I learned my lesson! There are LOTS of other brands out there that are good, but yeah, stay away from Hotbodies, at least for huggers.
+1 :)

·
Registered
256 Posts
How do the huggers even install, What do they bolt to? Also my buddy has one on his gsxr750 came stock and it covers a quarter of the front of the rear tire. Completly useless if you ask me and looks funky like that too.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Most of them are installing on the stock chain guard holes and then theres a hole on the right side of the swingarm on the side that they hook up to also.

·
Registered
192 Posts
One
Two

There. The correct price for what you get. As i was saying, there are always options.
I got the 2nd one. Black with the mesh. I like it and get lots of compliments on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts