Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
You don't want those any way, just get the intergrater and elimanate all that plastic crap under the tail.

--Anthony

·
Registered
15 Posts
Originally posted by AllBlack636
You don't want those any way, just get the intergrater and elimanate all that plastic crap under the tail.

--Anthony
i kind of like the plastic crap under the tail... it looks so naked with just the exhaust.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Those are also modified from the original. They come with the bulbs mounted backwords which is a major pain in the ass to fix.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Originally posted by loesch8102
Those are also modified from the original. They come with the bulbs mounted backwords which is a major pain in the ass to fix.

[:+1] That's my bike. Lights might be in fact LP, I bought them on ebay in a no-name package. By the time I got done butchering 2 pairs of these (yes, I had to get another set after getting a little impatient for a minute) to make them look nice, I wished I bought CA euro ones. Trust me, you don't want this headache. Huge PITA indeed. I'm with you on the plastic pieces, at least they hide the ugly welds on the stock muffler. Get these, you'll be much happier:

http://clearalternatives.com/Mercha...de=CA&Product_Code=CTS-0036&Category_Code=636

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes that is ur bike sorry to post pic without asking

thanks for the link to the clear lights also i will probably end up going with those.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Originally posted by tuffstuff07
yes that is ur bike sorry to post pic without asking

thanks for the link to the clear lights also i will probably end up going with those.
Don't apologize, I don't care. Repost all you want. As far as those clear lights - they literally pop right in. All CA did was change the lens on euro design from amber to clear. If only I didn't molest my stock exhaust plastics with drilling holes all over the place, I'd get them in a heartbeat. I still might, If I find someone who'd like to sell me their unneeded plastics. I actually looked for them once in local Classifieds, but ran out of money (I'm married) before I could buy them.

·
Registered
277 Posts
i feel your pain on those light i hacked up a couple myself....AAARRRGGGG....and it bit my finger too!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well after looking around and searching tonight the best ones i found were the bmw ones i thought they looked the most clean but i think i am going to with the CA ones for the back of the bike.

·
Registered
343 Posts

get a fender eliminator kit. Well made and well worth it. Easy to install

·
Registered
757 Posts
Originally posted by GingerNinja
get a fender eliminator kit. Well made and well worth it. Easy to install
Well worth it? You mean, after all the tickets he'll get for illegally mounted plate? I bet YOU don't have this problem, mr. Law Enforcement.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.