Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup ya'll I have a "06" ZX10 and i just purchased the new Devil's pipes. To install them i must remove the rear fairing, my question is how do i remove it.

Thanks,

Stay Up Ride Safe

·
Registered
602 Posts
remove all thoses plastics rivets that hold almost everything... and bolts into the rear seat..disconnect the rearseat keyswitch and et voila..done piece of cake just take your time.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes, it's easy. Those black rivets are removed by pushing the center of the rivet, the little round part in, then the rivet will come off. You do not need to disconnect the rear seat key latch.Once the 4 bolts under the pass. seat and all the black rivets are off, it should lift up so you can access those bolts holding your exhaust cans. A 20 minute job. Good luck.:D

·
Registered
175 Posts
True you dont have to disconnect the key latch but as i have learned from past mistakes and trying to rush what would can happen will happen and i did not not want the tail being propped up on somthing and then falling and wala scracth or crack i took it off and put it to the side but hey this is me [:M10]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.