Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was practicing some circles for the first time tonight and I had a problem with the rear wheel hopping too much after the tire got warm. Is there any trick to getting it to not hop so much ? I noticed that after doing a circle in one direction that my tire got a little lopsided so I tried doing them in the opposite direction to keep it from pulling to one side too much and i got some serious tire hop ( it had started hopping at the end of the first circle). Thanks in advance for the input.

·
Registered
785 Posts
i've never heard of such a thing.... ohhhh, you mean circle burnouts. i think that problem goes away when you get the wheel spinning a little faster.

·
Registered
668 Posts
also more weight on the front end. my high chair o burounts never hop but whenever i try to "combo" burount up in to high chair from normal burnout it starts to hop because i think i put more weight on my feet when start moving around. so i guess keep more weight up front.

burnouts are cool feeling get the real laid over and fast! thats t3h win!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the advice, i actually put some weight on the seat and it stopped the hopping a little but it also loaded the engine quite a bit cuz i noticed the rpms dropped a lot. I was just playing anyways though, I dont plan on doing too many burnouts once i get new tires. But just in case i do i would like to know how :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.