Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone please recommend an excellent moto cover? We have no garages at our apartment complex. Just a fat parking lot which I fought for a motorcycle parking lot with stakes to lock our bikes. So our motorcycles are out all season long.

I have purchased the Bilt cover years ago from Cycle Gear and that one tore within months.
Here is a link to that cover BiLT - Motorcycle Cover - Covers - Security - Accessories - CycleGear - Cycle Gear

Then I purchased the Deluxe Motorcycle Cover from CycleGear and That one does hold up for about a year. By that time it will fade and tear. Cycle gear is really good at returns since it is lifetime warranty, yet I have done this twice now. Here is a link to that cover BiLT - Deluxe Motorcycle Cover - Covers - Security - Accessories - CycleGear - Cycle Gear

I would love some recommendations from people who have the same situation as me, where I have to leave my bike out all season long, what cover do you use? Thank you in advance.

*~*Bear Hugs*~*
-Yogi

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks! Actually before you posted this I actually purchased this cover. It's a bit thicker than the Cycle Gear cover so hope this lasts. The fit is really snug. Reading reviews really helped to pick out the right fit. Thank you for your input! I feel a bit more relieved of my purchase

1 - 3 of 3 Posts