Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have an ohlins rear shock and front fork springs with 5 grade oil on my 6r. After a full day on track, I am not 100% convinced with the front end feel. If anyone has modded the front forks, can they tell me what they have done and how it has changed the originals? I think I need to do something more serious with them....

thnx,

Paul.

PS the rear is now much more planted, the ohlins absorbs alot better bumps and surface variations with the possibility of infinite adjustments.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Try getting some heavier springs, I weigh 77kg without gear and went with 95 n/m fork springs along with an Ohlins compression and rebound valve kit - BIG change as now I feel much more confident getting into corners.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
my buddy just put race tech gold valves in his VFR and seems to like it...He also went with a slighly heavier spring too...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Paul,

On my 03' 636 I have an Ohlin's rear shock and the front forks were done by Traxxion. When I get home tonight, I'll send you an e-mail detailing the work, costs, and suspension settings.

Jeff

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All,

Thanks for replies. I have found a garage that deals with traxxion dynamics here in switzerland so I am going to let them re-valve the forks (btw at the moment I have ohlins 90 n/m fork springs and 5 sae oil in them)

thanks again,

Paul.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.