Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting a feeler for this.....

I bought my RED 08 250 brand new last month and although I love it to death some things have came up, so I think Im going to have to get rid of it. Will probably be buying a 600 next summer.

It has about 1200 miles on it. At 600 miles I did an oil change and switched to fully synthetic oil. I followed the break in period as I was supposed to and the bike runs fantastic. I also have the red seat cowl.

Had a minor incident at the gas station where the kick stand wasnt fully down and the bike fell on ME. The only thing that touched the pavement was the left side turn signal which has a minor scuff on it, and the fairing has a barely noticable scratch on it which you cant see when standing back and looking at it.

The bike is on a loan right now so Im trying to get a feel if anyone would be interested in this. Im in the Southeastern Wisconsin area, close to Chicago, and Milwaukee, but willing to drive a short distance to deliver. Pick ups are available also.

These bikes are hard to find right now. So hopefully theres someone out there that wants one! Let me know guys :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not interested in selling anything seperately sorry.

I dont think 4,100 is asking too much. Dealerships are charging more than that and this bike is only a month old. So keep your smarta** comments to yourself please. I say if you dont have anything nice to say..keep it to yourself. I wasnt asking for negativity when I posted this thread.

So to all you who think im nuts...go ahead and try to find one somewhere else. I bet you wont.

Not trying to come off as a you know what, but for real people, why is everyone so rude in forums?

·
Registered
720 Posts
WI kawi250girl, make sure you post on craig's list too to increase exposure. It's a beautiful bike. I'd buy it if I hadn't bought mine already :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is posted on craigstlist actually and I havent got one reply! I cant believe it. These bikes definitley dont seem to have as much demand as they used to. Thanks for the tip though. Maybe ill try ebay...

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
free bump ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bike is still for sale. Price is still $4050. :)

Guess this bike isnt as hott as it used to be when I was looking for one a month ago.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nope, I'm guessing not. I'm starting to see them for around $3500-$3800. One guy in Denver lucked out and got one for $2500 on another ninja 250 forum.

Do you have any kind of transferable warranty on it still?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts