Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 ZX6R in red, with a carbon fiber Muzzy Slip-On, K&N Air Filter, LP Frame sliders, LP Flush Mount lights, Super White Lights, Second Look Tank Bra, ProGrip Tank Pad and more. This bike is unbelievably fast so don't respond unless you can handle the speed. Bike is in excellent condition with 22,000 easy ridden commuter miles. The average retail price according to the NADA Appraisal guide is $4735 and I'm going to let this bike go for a low $4000 flat. Please email me at [email protected] or just respond to this post for more information or pictures. I have it listed locally in Orange County, CA. The riding season has already begun so don't miss out on this great opportunity.

Brian

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am going to lower the price to $3800 because I need the money now. Please email me if you want to make a deal. I am willing to negotiate.
Brian

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahaaa... thats a trip man! You're Tom's roommate with the silver 636 right? How'd you guess? I just got the new 600rr last saturday so I'm trying to get rid of this bike if you know anyone that's interested. Oh and I'm going canyon riding with a whole bunch of other riders this Sunday if you are interested. Let me know if you are down. How's the 636 going? Bring those extra 37 cc's on!

Brian

·
Registered
9 Posts
hehe yeah im toms roomate, yeah im down to ride, the 636 is going good, but had the chance to test out the suspension yet, give me an email [email protected]. ill see if i can get the bike for sunday. hows the rr going?, and tell me more about the red 6r.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hehe yeah im toms roomate, yeah im down to ride, the 636 is going good, but had the chance to test out the suspension yet, give me an email [email protected]. ill see if i can get the bike for sunday. hows the rr going?, and tell me more about the red 6r.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bike has been sold locally for $3750. Hey ninja636(eric right?), since it was raining this weekend we might go in another two sundays at the latest. I'll email you a date. The 600RR is bad ass but I still have to get used to it. I was much more confident with the ninja. The only problem I have is that it gets too much attention which scares me. I gotta get an alarm soon cuz there are a lot of thieves in Irvine.

brian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.