Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
They don't put them out, they are all special paint jobs. A lot of people on this board have looked including me and have posted that question up a lot. If you want one like EBOZ you need an Arai and send it away with pics to get done up. The people who did his helmet are listed on his website, airtrix I think.

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Yea Redbull does not make helmets, its just a normal brand like Aria, Shoei, etc.. but painted with the red bull logos.

My buddy Tom made his Shoei into a EBoz replica (Yes I know Eboz wears an Arai, but Tom does not like the fit of Arai on his head) it looks great (he works at a graphics design store)

He also made his 6RR into a Tommy Hayden replica, looks awesome as well.

·
Registered
391 Posts
One of my buddies is a red bull athlete and wears his helmet when he races (mountain bikes). Your can't get an "official" painted helmet unless you are a sponsored athlete.The name of the company is airtrix in Santa Barbara, Ca. The owner's name is cris and he has the contract for "red Bull" to paint all the lids for the athletes. Again,he will not paint a red bull lid unless he has an order from red bull. He will lose his contract. If you want a custom job though, he does just as good (if not better work) than troy lee.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.