Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help. I ordered a carbon hugger from Red-Fox a couple of days ago, and have e-mailed them a total of three times so far to inquire about the shipping time. Has any of you (in the U.S or Canada) ordered from Red-Fox, and if so, do you remember how long it took you to get your item?

Thanks...

·
Registered
690 Posts
No way, I ordered one last week and tried getting in touch with them with no success. WTF!!!
They have not responded to my emails and have not recieved the hugger.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey csoto.. when did you place your order? I did mine on the 21st.

dman... I don't know about large, but ppl. on this board have recommended them..

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Csoto... I called Red-fox. F.Y.I.. They are 9 hours ahead of hawaii, so it was like 9:00p.m. when the guy answered the phone (he said he forwards the calls to his house because of the time difference in the U.S) Nice guy.. he said it takes like 14 days to ship to the U.S.. probably more to get here to me in Hawaii. And if you got the painted hugger, I know that the web site says that it sometimes takes like 3 weeks to have it painetd the way you want it.

I feel a slight bit of relief.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I also bought a RedFox hugger last year... 2 Weeks sounds about right.

I even called them to find out the currency exchange. Its probably the best looking mod on my bike.

·
Registered
690 Posts
its coming up on 2 weeks now. I tried to email them because on their site it says
02 636- I ordered that one because I think its the same one they just got the bigger motor a year ahead.

I waiting everyday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.