Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just to inform everyone that the group buy has begun and ends once saturday arrives. The link is below. For those of you who kept wondering why I didn't respond to the other thread, turns out I accidently marked it "read" and thought the post was deleted by a moderator. Sorry for the mishap. Enjoy your stands.

Ian Gilmore
http://www.redlinestands.com/gallery/images/

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
is there any other way to pay other then pay pal?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
how do i send a check? do i mention that im from the zx6r forum?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Send a money order or cashiers check (don't have to wait for clearing) to 9306 plantation lakes dr. olive branch ms 38654. Thanks for your business. The total for a spooled pair to your door is $134.97

Ian Gilmore

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
[?] what do you mean, "with wheels"?

the spool stands are more sturdy. all stands have wheels at the base, or at least the ones ive seen. oh yeah, just ordered mine.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would apply some sort of primer (preferrably an etching primer), clean them with lacquer thinner, remove any lint, and shoot them with your choice of color of anything from walmart. Don't spend much money on paint because you will scratch them over time and usage and it would be nice to just have it already in a can to use for touch up when your ready. Other than that, I'd use a urathane if available, they are really strong.

Ian Gilmore

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i ordered mine on wedsnday night, how long will shipping take?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
you have to buy spools to hang the bike on. be sure to get some that are long enough or they will scratch up the swingarm. they cost anywhere from $10-$30.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.