Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just wanted to check back in with you to see if you were ready for another group buy. Its been about three months since the last one, which was quite successful at this site. The deal remains the same, $20 off a pair of stands available from www.redlinestands.com Shipping prices remain the same at $29.99 for a pair via fedex to anywhere in the continental u.s. Before shipping, this makes the stands just $99.99 a pair! If you would like in on this deal, please reply and tell everyone your in. Once five guys are on the board, I'll make a secret site to purchase the stands at the discount rate. Good luck.

Ian Gilmore
901-351-4764
[email protected]
www.redlinestands.com

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
ill be interested if i see any good feedback from board members.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i want a rear stand too, i dont ever do front end work, and when i do, i hang my bike.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
rear stand, rear stand, rear stand!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm in for the rear as well!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
This figures. I just bought a damn rear stand a few weeks ago from this guy, and now the group buy comes back around. I can tell you guys that so far, the stand works great. I got one with spool feet, and they are adjustable to fit different bikes. Mine's also black powder coated, and seems to be very good quality, and very strong.

By the way, redlinestands, I was wondering if you sold spools as well. If so, I need some for my bike, a 1996 zx6r. I bought some 10mm spools, thinking that they would fit, but they are too small.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
You guys can send all of your front stands to me and just keep the rear. [:M98]

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
that should be enough for him to cut a deal with us, if not well go to LP =)

·
Registered
337 Posts
What would we need a front stand for? (I hope this isn't a dumb question) What are the front stands normally used for?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
to support the front for brake work, removal of the wheel, front end work, etc.

·
Premium Member
11,912 Posts
I bought a set last time he did the group sale. They are pretty good stands and for the price, it's worth buying the full set instead of the rear only. I used mine today to wash, shine, and lube my bike. They are very sturdy.

(BTW, this is an unsolicited post, I am getting nothing from him.)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.