Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a green Kaw and was thinking about getting either the green tapeworks reflective stripes or just the regular. I know the reflective is not a match to the Kawasaki green color. Wondering if anyone out there has some pics of a green Kaw with tapeworks green reflective stripes and could post the pics in light and in the dark as well. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Originally posted by gaf2255
I have a green Kaw and was thinking about getting either the green tapeworks reflective stripes or just the regular. I know the reflective is not a match to the Kawasaki green color. Wondering if anyone out there has some pics of a green Kaw with tapeworks green reflective stripes and could post the pics in light and in the dark as well. Thanks.
Double post :(

·
Registered
145 Posts
While I too have a green bike I opted for the reflective gold. I thought it would look good as tapeworks sent me a sample. They arrived yesterday and I will not have a chance to install them until the weekend but I can take pics if interested once completed. The green didnt match at all IMO, and the gold was a dead on match with the other goldies on the bike stock.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I've been considering gold as well.. I think gold, or blue would look good, but gold would be different, and I like different. [8D]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.