Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont have pics yet, but

Take the rear pegs and brackets off your ZX6 and tell me it dosent look good....

It makes the bike look CLEAN as hell, and paint all your silver parts low gloss black (shifter, brake pedal, pegs, bracketc, etc)

Ill get pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Originally posted by Greenisfaster

Take the rear pegs and brackets off your ZX6 and tell me it dosent look good....

It makes the bike look CLEAN as hell............

Ill get pics tomorrow.
My girl doesn't ride so I did that a few months ago and it does make the bike look sweet.....with the exhaust being under the seat it makes for a very clean look.....I swear, I thought some guy was gonna have an orgasm when he first saw my bike........!!!!!

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell yea, if u dont pick up girls (hardcore steady gf who dosent ride with me) then it makes the bike actually look more "rAcey", slim and like more sleek ya knowww

Show me pics Aceman

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ya, the look is good but I use my left side passenger peg alot so I'm gonna get them powdercoated black to match my black sato rearsets. I do think it looks good without them though.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
They look sick without the rear pegs.........

·
Registered
205 Posts
but, the rear pegs also make outstanding sliders to help save the tail section if you lay it down...personal experience here...

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Go one step further than that - remove the passenger pegs, fender AND install a seat cowl and you'll have my bike [:p]

I'll try to put some pics up this weekend. The rear of my bike is so fucking sweet :D:D

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea Tribal that wheel is sick, i am looking to do sumthing similar, how did u do that? who did it?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I did the wheel myself...go to "pics and ride reports" under all clean and shiney...gonna post more pics today of completed wheels...sorry to semi-jack this post.

·
Registered
312 Posts
No pegs here either..

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hissman, that looks sick, u put the bolts back in there?? you should paint the heads of them magma red

·
Registered
312 Posts
I may do that some time. I might have them sent off for black anodizing. For now I have them cinched down with blue lock-tite.

Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I removed rear pegs as well, thats a good point about them making good sliders though, I thought about that before I took em off, guess it's just another reason to keep my bike up right, lol.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Due to the quality of metal that they are made of I doubt that they will give you much protection. If someone made a customized set out of quality billit, then that would be an idea.

N

·
0 Posts
i'll admit, i removed mine and it does look a lot better. i think the decals are next :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.