Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dont worry about the buyer..these bikes a so hot that sticker o not....they take.them off ur hands...as far as the 636 goes..take that off too..I took mines off today, and left 636, 5 min after the 636 went too....didnt look right, but i got to say it looks alot beefier now...looks like a big bike..sweet...btw that was done on both blue and black..chau...for now...ill post pics in couple of days.....

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm in two frames of mind i've done all the usual mods akra exhaust clear small indicator stalks rear seat cowl and fender eliminator and removal of the pegs. I want to get rid of the decals 636 ninja and ZX6R decal. My only concern is. When it comes time to sell the bike will the buyer question the non decals and asume that it has been in an accident and resprayed. I will post some pictures soon.

·
Registered
46 Posts
:D:Dbodine looks great have you go any pics on a full side angle and if you do can you post it. further more how doyou post an image. i go to attach an image and it keeps telling me you must be logged in. Iam logged in i followed the link regarding problem staying logged in still cant post an image?? Need help

·
Registered
33 Posts
I took all the stickers off mine. I have a black 03' 636 and I tell ya it was the best thing I could have done looks so much better. I just put my Chrome screen on yesterday I have to post the pics still but I want to clean it up first ya know gotta work and stuff.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Originally posted by pbo2274

I took all the stickers off mine. I have a black 03' 636 and I tell ya it was the best thing I could have done looks so much better. I just put my Chrome screen on yesterday I have to post the pics still but I want to clean it up first ya know gotta work and stuff.
same here. i removed all stickers except for the kawi on the tank and the 636. looks awesome.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Got my ZX6RR yesterday, and the first thing when i got to my friends house was the removal of the ninja stickers. i was planning on taking off the zx6rr stickers, but then i thought about it and decided to keep those on. i used a hair dryer to warm the sticker a little, then just peel it off. the only problem u may face is that ur paint may have faded and ull still be able to see the outline of the sticker. on mine u can still see the outline, the dealer may have kept the bike outside at times. it might just be the sticky stuff though. im gonna pick up some goo gone and try to scrub it off. it that doesnt wotk, then im gonna try waxing it to buff it off.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have a black 636 with all the stickers removed including my tank. I had a small dent in it so I stripped it and repainted it. I always get the question what is that? I think bikes very stealth with no decals.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Originally posted by MotoLappa

I have a black 636 with all the stickers removed including my tank. I had a small dent in it so I stripped it and repainted it. I always get the question what is that? I think bikes very stealth with no decals.

I've asked this question like, a billion times on other posts... but how do you remove the Kawi sticker on the tank? How much did it cost to strip and paint it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.