Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
what about that ninja sticker one on the tail? the white around the lettering throws of the paint scheme you have on, bike looks real clean thouhg. good job.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by arturo3rd

what about that ninja sticker one on the tail? the white around the lettering throws of the paint scheme you have on, bike looks real clean thouhg. good job.
I have to admit it looks a little cheesy! I'm thinking about removing it as well. Kawasaki could have put better decals on the new 636's!

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Your bike is real clean. Nice job.

Next you might want to do something with those front and rear turn signals.

And a tinted widscreen would look hot.

-Flash

·
Registered
105 Posts
Dude it looks bad azz ,I couldn't decide if I wanted the red or silver when I got mine so I bought the blue now I kinda wish I had gotten the red.but you should lose the ninja decal and polish or dipp ur rims and stuff

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Turn signals are probably next. I'm not sure what I want to put on though. I'm looking for a clean look on the signals. The Ninja stickers are gone tonight!

·
Registered
755 Posts
I also have a red 636 and loved that look so all the decals except for the kawi sticker came off tonight. My full tint double bubble just shipped and that will be it. Great pics man, thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
What a sweet looking ride. I agree with BlueZXrr about polishinhg those rims, it would make it look even better. Nice job.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, ninja stickers are gone! Sorry about the picture quality. I didn't feel like taking the bike out of the garage! Now, what is involved with polishing the rims? How much does is cost and where would I take them?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
you need to do somethinga bout those rear turn signals. you can polish the rim lips by yourself. check out the tech section on how to. turnsignal cost about $15.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by arturo3rd

you need to do somethinga bout those rear turn signals. you can polish the rim lips by yourself. check out the tech section on how to. turnsignal cost about $15.
Any suggestions? I haven't really found anything yet that I liked.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I removed all the factory stickers only to tart my bike up with a white numberplate and stickers from stuff that's actually on there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.