Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How exactly do you remove these things??? Thanks!

p.s. I've owned a '93 FZR, '98 GSXR and '01 Aprilia... the ZX6R is the $h!t. No complaints about it at all!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
you have to remove the black plastic pieces on the top of the fairings just in front of where your knees sit(2 allen bolts) It will feel like you missed something, but there is a pin that slides into a rubber grommet. Just pull and it'll come. then you'll see the end of the signal. You need a stubby phillips screwdriver and thats about it.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
You can just pull them right out. Forget about going behind the fairings. Tug them down then up then down again and they just pop right out of their little homes.
By the way SICK636 Welcome to the forum. Hope you feel right at home

·
Registered
36 Posts
i just pull mine out, just be careful of the wiring connecters
Or the easiest way that I have found is to drop your bike in a low low speed fall and they fall right off... haha
if you do unscrew them you will need a very ver stubby phillips as there isnt much room in there. .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the tips! I popped off the black part of the uppers (2 screws and tab), I went in with a screwdriver - only to find out - you don't need no stinking screwdriver! Oh well, at least I got to see what was under there. [8)] Tomorrow...WE RIDE!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.