Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I'm new here and I have a question. This summer I'm going to Florida and I wonder if anyone here could give me some information on where to rent a bike in florida, if it's possible.

I'm from northern sweden and drive a zx6r just like most you here.

Rock on!
/Micke

·
Registered
650 Posts
OH OH Pick me!!!! There is a sport bike rental place at the end of the plaza that my shop is in! They are called Ruff Rides and rent all kinds of sport bikes, even a 2003 ZX6R!!! We are located in Miami...they're # is 1-305-653-0505.....when are you coming down?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
You do realize that Florida is a damn big state right!
It might help to state where in Florida you're going to be.
Unless you don't mind driving 8 hours to the bike rental place.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great motorcycleAsh! I will let you know when I'm coming down. I'll probably go to Orlando, but there are also flights to Miami as well. I will stay in Vero Beach so Orlando would had been the best. But I'm willing to go to Miami just to get a bike, when the cold is gone you better ride as much as possible.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh yeah, there's one more thing I wonder. Do you bikers wave to eachother in traffic like we do over here? (If you're not able you of course don't).
By the way, good link to the rental site!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Yeah I think that is the same everywhere. Most do but too many dont. I always do, no matter what kind of bike their on. I feel that most don't wave because they think that I'm not going to.
Waving is like a good STD If you give it to someone, they will most likely give it to next person.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Originally posted by tommyboynjataol
To drive though it from top to bottom would take over 11 hours.
Especially on US 1:( I had a ride down through the Keys and what a flog that was. Well worth it though :)

A lot of Europeans get caught out by distances in the USA. It's interesting to note that the UK is smaller than Oregon!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.