Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody done it?? has anybody been on the green hell? i saw a documentary on discovery (daily planet) about the track, and how ANYBODY with ANYTHING can go and do a lap (20 km) for 16Euros...can u rent the bikes in Germany?

i then tried to sleep but had a this sick little disease in my blood called motoapnea whicch induced motopsychosis, and then motomania.
i then cried

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
The ring is fun. Do yourself a fave and rent a car. Not only do bikes get close calls with four wheelers, it is too easy to get carried away.

·
Registered
442 Posts
[:Agree] i heard that renting a car your first 5 or 6 times is highly recommended before hitting it with the bike, and also to take it way slow because if you have played tourist trophy (lol) then you'll know what can happen

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Originally posted by urymoto

has anybody done it?? has anybody been on the green hell? i saw a documentary on discovery (daily planet) about the track, and how ANYBODY with ANYTHING can go and do a lap (20 km) for 16Euros...can u rent the bikes in Germany?

(...)
You mean the Nordschleife track! It's fun as hell!! But most of the time also busy as hell...
We go like every year for a round or two, it's a rush. Too bad I couldn't film this year.

(it's not to far away for me [:M83])

edit:
To answer your question. It IS possible to rent bikes, yes. At least in The Netherlands it is. But you are (officialy) not allowed to race rentals. Then again, the Nordschleife IS NOT a closed circuit. The Nurburgring is a circuit. Road rules apply!

You can always just buy a PS2 with TouristTrophy. It's a really good replica of the real thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.