Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I was taking my Back, Elbow and shoulder armor out of my Joe Rocket jacket to clean it today when I find my Elbow pads have literally disintegrated into about 5-8 pieces each :(

Couldn't happen at a worse time because I'm unemployed at the moment and can't really replace them.

I looked and motorcyclecloseouts.com has some Elbow and shoulder pads for like $20-$24 a set, Only thing is it says its for ICON D3O. Looks about the same.

Can anybody comment on these? Or does anybody have a set in decent shape they'd sell for cheap if they upgraded theirs to something better?

·
Registered
448 Posts
I think I have a brand new set of joe rocket ce rated elbow pads I bought a while ago that I don't need. Im not home at the moment but I will check tonight. If theyre the right ones just cover shipping and theyre yours. I posted the link below of the ones I think I have.

http://m.motorcycle-superstore.com/14/67/909/584/ITEM/Joe-Rocket-C-E--Standard-Elbow-Knee-Armor.aspx?SiteID=Google_PLA909&WT.mc_ID=10012&esvt=0-GOUSC&esvadt=9-0-3886819-1&esvaid=30548&kw={keyword}&gclid=CMTBrOzo9bgCFY2Z4AodIzUAEQ

I've got the stock pe foam back pad too you can have if you need that. I barely used it because I upgraded the back armor alnost immediately when I got the jacket

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
448 Posts
I've got the CE elbow pads from that link and the back protector. If you want them there yours. Send me a PM and we'll work out the details. Just pay the shipping. Elbows are brand new and the back was used for like a month

1376254539524.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And this ^^ is why Kawiforums is awesome.

Thanks Bro, PM sent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts