Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
your welcome guys.. first time on the bike today using em and they were great

I have the regular size clutch lever and shorty brake as i only ever use 2 fingers on the brake

defiantly recommend them , ill report back in a few weeks to see what the finish holds up like

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
do you find there is a little more play in the lever compared to your stock ones? My brother in law noticed that on his bike. The lever wiggles a bit more than the oem ones

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if you find too much play you can adjust the cable for the clutch which is what i did.. compared to the stock levers in every way these are better, looks, use, adjustability, price point.. etc

·
Registered
53 Posts
So it's been 14 days...still haven't gotten it. Did they give you a tracking number or anything? It just says "confirmed address" on my paypal email. gettin worried =/

·
Registered
108 Posts
let me know how these hold up! i also have a black bike and have been looking for a few things i could change to gold to match my helmet which is black/gold.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just got mine in the mail 2 days ago. Install was ez peasy. like 15 minutes lol. I'll throw up some pix when I get her washed..she's so dirty from the beach :p

·
Registered
12 Posts
These levers , no doubt look great and perform well .. and are comfortable too, I am also planning to buy them.

One of my friend has the same on his Ninja 250 2010, but i have a question here.

I felt that the responsiveness of the the front brake lever has gone up and so on applying a bit more pressure, won't their be a chance of a lock up??

Any comments. ??

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Gold? They're a little out of place aren't they? Or are you going to add some more gold accents down the road?

These levers , no doubt look great and perform well .. and are comfortable too, I am also planning to buy them.

One of my friend has the same on his Ninja 250 2010, but i have a question here.

I felt that the responsiveness of the the front brake lever has gone up and so on applying a bit more pressure, won't their be a chance of a lock up??

Any comments. ??
The responsiveness of the brakes doesn't change. Adjust the lever to where it is comfortable to you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts