Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to have my bike serviced soon. valve adjustment check, TB synch. anyone in orlando who knows of an honest shop that does good work lemme know. preferibly people who have taken their bikes there and can speak from experience. thanks.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
i already told u where to go .... remember? lol

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
u said u were gonna talk to the guy and get me some info,,,,,,,,remember?? lol

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
i had a good experience with Kissimmee Powersports, but all they did was adjust my chain and my forks, but the guy there was real nice. All in all though, it's still a stealership, so get ready to come out of the a$$

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by richnlucke
i already told u where to go .... remember? lol
try to gimme some info man. or ima have to take it to the dealer. i have experience with the kissimmee shop and would rather not take it there.

anyone else in orlando or surrounding area recommend a shop?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Over in Winter Park is a place called Xtreme bikes, really friendly over there and they know what they are doing.

·
Registered
376 Posts
My husband takes his busa to a guy named Dick at Full Spectrum Racing. He's been really pleased with the work he's done. I've never been out there, but from what my husband says, he knows his stuff when it comes to bikes, especially Kawasaki's. Hope this helps.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
to both of u guys - so are these shops able to do like valve adjustments and stuff like that on any bike?? i dont wanna bring it somewhere where all they do is pretty much maintenance.

·
Registered
204 Posts
give em a call, (407) 681-4600. We can't do all the work for you, lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
If you want to drive 8 hours to Ga, I know a great shop (not a stealership) that does amazing work on bikes. :D He just did my trans, valves, and throttle body sync. [8D]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.