Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anybody else here had this share of stupidity. today i ended up changing my spark plugs(damn, 1 and 4 cylinder is hard to get to, anyways) after all done and i put everything back together. Started her up and put my tools away as it was warming up. Then it sputters then dies. all i was thinking, oh man, one of the plug caps are loose. kept on trying to start it for like 10 minutes to no avail. then i just said, f*ck it, just take the damn thing apart to double check everthing. then i noticed i forgot to turn the damn petcock on :) flipped it on and fired up. i would have felt so damn stupid tearing the whole thing apart again to find nothing wrong

·
Registered
223 Posts
Popped a vacuum hose loose changing my plugs once. Tore it apart and checked everything 3 damn times before I saw it, felt like I should be riding the short bus instead of my ninja[:eek:)]

·
Registered
112 Posts
I wasnt paying attention one day and stoped about a block short of a red light. I at a dead stop in the middle of the road when a car had to remind me of my stupidity with his horn. talk about feeling like an idiot.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I just bought my bike two days ago and when I went to start it up today I heard a ckicking. I started to get pissde thinking I purchased a beat bike, only to realize the gas was off. Soon as I turned it on, sounds went away. Did it again for a test and confirmed that is what the noise was. Been there, done that!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.