Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[8D]

Finally they came, finally they were installed. I installed my Reverse Style Indiglo Gauges from Streetracerparts.com today.

I've uploaded all the pictures of the install in my website image gallery. You can view them here:

http://mazda6club.com/ditchmond/thumbnails.php?album=24

Let me know if you have any questions regarding the install. Hopefully my instructions are pretty basic.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Really good looking gauges! Nice pics and good help on your site for anyone planning to install gauges themself! [:M86]

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Gujustud,

Hey man, the gauges came out great and they look real clean. Also, let me say a hella big thank you for doing that great write up with all the pictures. Looks good!

I am definitely gonna place my order for some indiglos this week.

Just to double check, when you spliced into the daytime running light wires did everything electrical come out ok? No electrical problems whatsoever?

Thanks man.

-Flash

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
The gauges look great man, I absolutely love the look!

I just checked out that website and I couldn't find the guages for the Zx-6r, all of them were for 7r's, 9r's, 12r's....

Where did you find them on the website, a direct link would be awesome! thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dezixxer: I would just email them and ask them. I'm guessing they haven't updated their website yet.

flashahh: yeap no electrical problems at all. I very much doubt that the indiglo's take up that much power.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
DEZixxer,

I emailed them. Jsut got the reply a few days ago. The Zx-6r gauges are ready in both indiglo and reverse indiglo. $74.99 plus $8 bucks shipping.

My order goes in on Monday.

-Flash

PS: Once again thanks to Gujustud for the great links to pics and write up. Kudo's man.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problemo. Leme know when you get them, and if you have any problems with the install, it should be pretty straight foward.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Damn those are nice!

...now look what you did..
...now i gotta buy a set and the girlfriend is already whinning about how much i spend on my bike:)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was bored so I took another picture last night... ;) Damn these gauges look good at night... just remember to watch where you're driving... ;)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey guys,

I just came back from installing my set of indiglo gauges and it was very simple. It only takes a little bit of time but it makes your ride so unique. I can't believe the difference it makes and you tend to look at the gauges all the time. I highly recommend a set if you really wanna set your bike apart from the rest.

Robbie

'02 ZX-6R silver/black

·
Registered
57 Posts
excellent looking guages. just a small Q. i can see that the speed guage has the outside in mph and the inside kph but do they make one in the reverse ? i live in australia (kph)and those small numbers in the middle would be fn hard to read.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by stump

excellent looking guages. just a small Q. i can see that the speed guage has the outside in mph and the inside kph but do they make one in the reverse ? i live in australia (kph)and those small numbers in the middle would be fn hard to read.
They haven't made them in reverse (KM/H outside). I live in Canada as well, and we us KM up here too. It can be a little difficult at first, but you'll get the hand to read on the inside then the outside.

The funny thing is it seems most ppl who ordered this set are from Canada, and maybe a few from Aust. They told me they need a min of 25 orders to have it made in reverse.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Finally installed my standard indiglow guages and they look great. Instructions and Pics by Gujustud were alot of help, thanks.

Ive been trying to upload the pics but I can't get it to work though. Will try when I get to work.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Whoa, right on, look at that. Nice pics Hard2Hold.

I'll definitely be going with the standard as well. Can't wait til Monday.

-Flash

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
OK, fugg it, I cannot wait. Just placed the order. [:M6]

Called in, will ship tomorrow. [:M25]

Also, a heads up, the company is no longer in El Cajon California, they are now in Nevada near Las Vegas.

They ship Priority Mail, so mine should be here in 2-3 days. Woot woot. [:M22]

-Flash

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.