Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

I've ordered some stuff from www.revlimiterracing.com back in June, the next day after ordering the undertail from another US company. Well, the undertail has already arrived, and I haven't had a word about the stuff from Revlimiter Racing. Has any of you had any trouble with this company? I've paid for everything through PayPal. I think it's taking too long to get the stuff, even if they have to go through customs (the undertail did, and it's already here...)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
When I shopped there, they sent the wrong order, and then did not respond to any phone calls or emails. I contacted the manufacturer (not revlimiterracing.com), and the manufacturer sent the correct order. I never heard from revlimiterracing.com.

I cannot recommend revlimiterracing.com and will not shop there again.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Be careful when you use paypal. There are specific procedures that you have to go through. I think for example, you have to file a claim within 30 days. If you don't, they'll just ignore you. Read about it in their complaint procedure.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've sent Breaklites this e-mail:

"I have received the e-mail shown below, and have paid for the amount requested in July 01, 2003. However, I have not heard anything from Revlimiter Racing or any shipping/parcel delivery company since, and I am wondering if everything is ok with my purchase. I have bought some other gear in the US at the same time, and that stuff has already arrived to me, after passing by and being cleared at the European Customs. Can you inform me about my purchase, and give me any information (package number, or something like that) so I can track down my package, please?"

last night. This morning I had this answer in my Inbox:

"The item is definitely on its way, it took me a while to get them in but when they did come in, I got it on its way about 10 days ago."

I guess everything is ok... well, I HOPE everything is ok...

Thanks for the answers. I received my Graphicart Motodesign undertail today, and I'll be installing it as soon as I can. I'll post a few pictures then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.