Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Some rice boy in a jacked up blue Dodge Neon thought he was fast. I toy'ed with him for a mile or so and kept dropping the hammer on him. Neon's, what a joke against a bike. Goes to show you, Rice Boys must be as dumb as they look!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Man, Im sorry to tell you that a Neon isnt rice, and should never be considered rice. Rice = imports. Just a little clue, He was probable someone who wanted rice.

-Matt
Red 03 6R

·
Registered
572 Posts
It had enough rice parts that I considered it not even to be American. Japanese writting too. I don't get it but maybe it wasn't rice, maybe it's a new breed!

·
Registered
129 Posts
same goes with old probes, says ford on the outside, says mazda on the inside. ricer pretty much has come to represent a type. these people drive gmc's too, though technically most japanese cars are made in america (the mitsubishi plant that distributes all over america is in my town) and most american cars are made in mexico. So for any wanna be patriot trying to love america, buy toyota, or support mexicos economy, and buy ford. (not that i think you shouldn't support mexico)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Now this is what I've been told...

Mitsubishi Eclipse = Dodge/Plymouth Neon
Mitsubishi 3000 GT = Dodge Stealth
Mazda B-series truck = Ford Ranger
etc...

Mazda and Ford have been sharing components for at least a decade.

·
Registered
361 Posts
you are correct dutch heres another

chevy s10 and isuzu pick-ups
honda passport and isuzu rodeo(same motor)
and be careful buying a jaguar cause ford owns them i believe

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ford owns Mazda

Originally posted by dutch_tiger

Now this is what I've been told...

Mitsubishi Eclipse = Dodge/Plymouth Neon
Mitsubishi 3000 GT = Dodge Stealth
Mazda B-series truck = Ford Ranger
etc...

Mazda and Ford have been sharing components for at least a decade.

·
Registered
316 Posts
If you check, I believe that you will find that ford had an engine in the old 90 edition Lambourghini Countach. I could be wrong, but I would say that is pretty respectable.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Before you know it Yugo will own Bentley's. Who knows... all I know is Kawi makes one sick freakin 636 adn I don't even own one. I'm still a wanna be on 99 ZX6R.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I guess business is business. But just imagine if another motorcylce maker bought Kawi...!!??!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
re:Neon= Mitsubishi I read somewhere that Dodge developed the 2.0 and Mits uses it. Not the other way around. Check out Hahn Racecraft for what you can do to make a Neon go... There are quite a few Neons out there that will toast our ZX6's.

>But just imagine if another motorcylce maker bought Kawi...!!??!!
They kinda, sorta did. Suzuki/ Kawasaki are sharing lots of development/ manufacturing and have joined in a lot of ways to cut costs.
>Before you know it Yugo will own Bentley's
Volkswagen owns Bently, for a few years, then it goes to Audi.

It is a convoluted world out there. Everyone owns a piece of everyone else. I don't care , as long as things still go fast...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.