Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK first of I want to make clear that I'm just having fun with you right now because if I don't say that before hand I'm going to sound like a racists asshole lol. What I'm about to say is 100% true though and I just don't get it.

So I had some "woman" with a very attractive picture in her pic I don't know add me on facebook today (the smart people already know where this is going).

The red flag went up but I still clicked on it since I saw 3 mutual friends. Ive since notified my idiot friends. She immediately gave me "her" number. It was a Vegas number lol. A quick search later and I found out right away that it was a scammer and that was a number that would bill the ever living shit out of me.

OK here is the thing. EVERY time I come accross something like this on Facebook or even the internet, these people ALWAYS have a large friends list aka people that are not smart enough to realize its a scam and the person is not real. Out of that friends list, 90% of them are black guys, usually younger. This isn't a hit or miss thing, it is ALWAYS the case.

So wtf is up with that?

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
LOL Weebel wtf? ok I have no clue maybe because black dudes be thirsty as hell sometimes. Especially on Facebook...Speaking for myself I wouldn't fall for that because I'm not that desperate.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
had a black male, a self proclaimed "hoodlum" come up to me parked along side a BMW s1000r and say "dat fast one, what do they call it- izuz-uki?"
me: "you are trying to say suzuki"
hoodlum: "yeah- all da hoodrats lud dem bikes"

i later explained that suzuki bikes are "hood bikes" lol right to his face i said this shit, and i didn't feel bad at all- he was proud to be born in the hood, yet he's no gang-banger....then proceeds to ask us for weed money and i quote "cuz i been drinkin' and playing video games all day" (we were close to dave and busters).

im thinking, MF is in a red leather jacket, day drinking, and video gaming, and has the bawlz to ask my broke ass (rocking a 6year old supersport barely able to keep the thing running/legal) for weed money.

moments after this encounter, we (myself and mr bmw1000r) say "it's about time to get the fak outa here"

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
OK first of I want to make clear that I'm just having fun with you right now because if I don't say that before hand I'm going to sound like a racists asshole lol. What I'm about to say is 100% true though and I just don't get it.

So I had some "woman" with a very attractive picture in her pic I don't know add me on facebook today (the smart people already know where this is going).

The red flag went up but I still clicked on it since I saw 3 mutual friends. Ive since notified my idiot friends. She immediately gave me "her" number. It was a Vegas number lol. A quick search later and I found out right away that it was a scammer and that was a number that would bill the ever living shit out of me.

OK here is the thing. EVERY time I come accross something like this on Facebook or even the internet, these people ALWAYS have a large friends list aka people that are not smart enough to realize its a scam and the person is not real. Out of that friends list, 90% of them are black guys, usually younger. This isn't a hit or miss thing, it is ALWAYS the case.

So wtf is up with that?
Scam artists prey on people with less intelligence....statistically North American Africans have a lower IQ score, thus are easily tricked into well thought out scams (by well thought out, i mean one with a woman's photo graph)

this isn't to say that the street test IQ has the same statistics- im guessing the chart would be flipped upside down when asked who has more "street smarts"

Chinese/Japanese/Korean 105-107
German/Italian 102
Anglo-Saxon 97
Vietnamese 96
Irish 93
Cambodian/Laotian/Hmong 89
Thai 87
Mexican 87
Filipino 86
African-American 85

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Scam artists prey on people with less intelligence....statistically North American Africans have a lower IQ score, thus are easily tricked into well thought out scams (by well thought out, i mean one with a woman's photo graph)

this isn't to say that the street test IQ has the same statistics- im guessing the chart would be flipped upside down when asked who has more "street smarts"

Chinese/Japanese/Korean 105-107
German/Italian 102
Anglo-Saxon 97
Vietnamese 96
Irish 93
Cambodian/Laotian/Hmong 89
Thai 87
Mexican 87
Filipino 86
African-American 85
That is also BS there are plenty of African Americans with high IQ scores where was this study?

source?

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
That is also BS there are plenty of African Americans with high IQ scores where was this study?

source?
yes particular individuals may have scored higher

byron this is an average....
here this may help :
av·er·age
ˈav(ə)rij/
noun
noun: average; plural noun: averages; noun: avg.
the result obtained by adding several quantities together and then dividing this total by the number of quantities; the mean.

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/iq.htm

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
yes particular individuals may have scored higher

byron this is an average....
here this may help :
av·er·age
ˈav(ə)rij/
noun
noun: average; plural noun: averages; noun: avg.
the result obtained by adding several quantities together and then dividing this total by the number of quantities; the mean.
LOL I know what Average means, but I'm asking you for a source, or are you pulling this outta your ass you bigot piece of shit
your reading comprehension needs work sir

Do you even know how to calculate an average?

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
This is why nobody participates in the utter stupidity of these topics.....24 views and very few replies.

I understand you guys have nothing to discuss generally so you bring up a facebook page with a fake photo and talk about black people being on the friend list(what that is supposed to mean i have no clue, Like white people don't get scammed )

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
I don't think that black man are more stupid than the others.

But I do think that black man in general are more willing to fuck anything with two legs than any other color, therefore why they accept friend requests from an female.

I do think that minorities are less informed and overall less educated than white people in this and any country because they are usually from poor families and forced out of school early, condemning them to a life of low income salaries, perpetuating a chain of low class per race.

Has a study ever made where they take a Hispanic or black kid away from their mother at birth, and put on a wealthy white family and see how well that kid does? that would be the only way to truly measure a kids potential , as long as they are surrounded by twerking moms, drug using fathers (if any) minority kids have very little chance to get ahead in life since I do beleive that a kids life is greatly influence by his or hers first 12 years of life, those years usually determines the rest of their adult life.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Has a study ever made where they take a Hispanic or black kid away from their mother at birth, and put on a wealthy white family and see how well that kid does? that would be the only way to truly measure a kids potential , as long as they are surrounded by twerking moms, drug using fathers (if any) minority kids have very little chance to get ahead in life since I do beleive that a kids life is greatly influence by his or hers first 12 years of life, those years usually determines the rest of their adult life.
that is what we like to call an adoption

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
This is why nobody participates in the utter stupidity of these topics.....24 views and very few replies.

I understand you guys have nothing to discuss generally so you bring up a facebook page with a fake photo and talk about black people being on the friend list(what that is supposed to mean i have no clue, Like white people don't get scammed )
since the target prey for the scam is less intelligent people, having similar fake friends in your friends list may help you in the scam.

scammer:hey wanna be friends
scammed: " sure, you mutual friends with my cuz- Key-won! i'mma call him and we going gang-bang dis puzzy":monkeyup:

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
since the target prey for the scam is less intelligent people, having similar fake friends in your friends list may help you in the scam.

scammer:hey wanna be friends
scammed: " sure, you mutual friends with my cuz- Key-won! i'mma call him and we going gang-bang dis puzzy":monkeyup:
You said less intelligent people focus on that

End of topic

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Stupid knows no racial boundaries.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
You said less intelligent people focus on that

End of topic
i never claimed to be grammatically accurate, i was never good at writing during schooling, post secondary education, or even in the professional field i currently am in. thank who ever created spell check.

point being you can still be a productive member of society without having 100% in your English classes.

we need someone to create a welfare fraud check- that way it would keep all those leeches from stealing money that isn't theirs.

here: bitch about this ya primate:
white people fighting to be treated equal is "racist"...
White Student Union | VICE United States

1 - 20 of 43 Posts