Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello peeps.

I saw this poll on another forum, and so decided to post on this forum too. What age group do you fit in?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
wohooo! i aint the only young one in here:D

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
old=slow.[:0][:0][:eek:)][:eek:)]

once your over the hill you just pick up speed:D

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Thank god we're all older and not those stupid squidly teenie boppers that drive around on busas all day long, or is that just my neighborhood!

(I'm 25, super old, ready for retirement)

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Originally posted by freshmen
why do you guys think there are more younger people riding than older. family reasons. im only 19. why stop riding?
Why? The answer should be plainly obvious.
You younger people don't have to worry about much more than yourself in your day to day life. You might have rent or school to deal with, but other than that, some of you don't have any real monthly expenses to deal with.

Us older people don't have it so easy. We have car payments, bike payments, insurance for both. Rent or mortgage payments, and house insurance. Credit card payments. Loan payments. Phone, gas, water, heating payments. Some of us have to pay ex-spouses to not live with us anymore.

So, some of us just don't have the free money to do what we please. Consider yourselves lucky. but don't worry, you'll be just like we are in about 5-10 years. You might even be worse off than we are now. [}:)]

BC.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.