Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on the forums have "Riders Insurance"... cant find to much information about this company as in, other riders in my area using them. They are by far the cheapest for full coverage for me, 23 yrs old... Before using them any input would be appreciated...

·
Registered
197 Posts
I got my first bike last year.. signed up with rider. 950 for full coverage on a brand new zzr600. PRetty good to deal with, their main office is about 5 minutes from me. i'm 21 years old. The good thing is they don't really charge you based on your driving record.. They allow you 2 points and/or 1 accident in 3 years. Thats pretty fair. Check out their web site, they have alot of information.

http://www.ridewithrider.com/

For liability they wante like 117 bucks a year or sometin stupid like that..

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got my first bike last year.. signed up with rider. 950 for full coverage on a brand new zzr600. PRetty good to deal with, their main office is about 5 minutes from me. i'm 21 years old. The good thing is they don't really charge you based on your driving record.. They allow you 2 points and/or 1 accident in 3 years. Thats pretty fair. Check out their web site, they have alot of information.

http://www.ridewithrider.com/

For liability they wante like 117 bucks a year or sometin stupid like that..
Thanks man, i tried the website all day would not load. At least i heard some good things.

They make you pay your whole premium within the first four months of the coverage or the first quarter, that is the only thing that had me asking questions....

But for full coverage on an 09 zx-6r they want 1,453 with 500/500 the next closest i got was in 3,400... I am 23 with 0 points had an accident 2half years ago though...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've had Riders (NJ). They are strictly a bush league outfit in my opinion. I'd go with an online provider like Progressive (which I have) or Geico.

·
28,939 Posts
I've had Riders (NJ). They are strictly a bush league outfit in my opinion. I'd go with an online provider like Progressive (which I have) or Geico.

ahhh... geico...

was 27 or so at the time, had my 10r with state farm for 350 or so a year.

geico's quote for me, $5500 a year. :Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Geez my geico quote was only about $2300 a year for full. Got progressive full for $1700... I am 19 but only a few months away from my 3 years experience mark, too bad they have to be all exact about it lol. No accidents, tickets, points, etc. Hopefully by next year a state farm person around here will offer cycle insurance so I can get it cheaper, motorcycles in the area are pickin up numbers. Insurance sucks to pay for right now for me but I felt it was better to get it being a new rider and all..

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have had Rider Insurance Co for several years now. I went down and and did about 5k damage. They paid for everything and were great. they did not raise my premium the next year or anything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts