Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is this i have to post something in the "newbie" section to be able to post my question about something else? how very smart!

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Just another one post wonder.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
ban

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
Why bother to make a post if you're going to complain about it?

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
The newbie forum is the filter to get rid of most morons.

It seems to be working as intended.

·
Pursebully
37,565 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
The newbie forum is the filter to get rid of most morons.

It seems to be working as intended.
Dont forget about the 250/650 forum.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
There was a time where the most retarded shit that got posted on KF was in the 250 forum, then they traded up to a 650. The 650 forum became the new 250 section.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Ha. I can certainly understand that. The 250 specific forums always have some bs there. "How do i.checm my tires" and shit. I don't notice much on.the 650 side. Maybe they either gave up riding, have done something stupid and died, and a select few have gotten smarter. Except for our certain Miami resident.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Ha. I can certainly understand that. The 250 specific forums always have some bs there. "How do i.checm my tires" and shit. I don't notice much on.the 650 side. Maybe they either gave up riding, have done something stupid and died, and a select few have gotten smarter. Except for our certain Miami resident.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I never really had a problem with him until he said that shit about a 12 year old who got raped, "she deserved it", he tried back-pedaling it, no go in my book. He said what he said. That's a true dirtbag.

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
You think what you want, I already walked over that bridge and ready to move on.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts