Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IS one of the greatest feelings in the world. Riding down the coast with nothing but a t-shirt on feels so damn amazing. I don't know about you guys, but wearing all those gears in Southern California weather makes riding a lot more constrictive. Who here besides me is guilty of wearing nothing but a t-shirt while riding around?

I am, and I love it.:D

·
Registered
141 Posts
IS one of the greatest feelings in the world. Riding down the coast with nothing but a t-shirt on feels so damn amazing. I don't know about you guys, but wearing all those gears in Southern California weather makes riding a lot more constrictive. Who here besides me is guilty of wearing nothing but a t-shirt while riding around?

I think you can get arrested for that.

Another Nobody - one more worthless thread and you'll find yourself on vacation from KF.com for a while.
And just wondering... are you trying to get kicked off on purpose?

·
Registered
261 Posts
i usually like to wear tshirts when practicing my 90mph standup tank wheelies. it enables me the freedom of movement to counter balance if i ever have to and also, when i get the courage, to go no hands for a brief second while im in the air. plus i have a sweat problem and i love drying my pits out in a thsirt.

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
I don't know anymore if you're trying to be funny or if you're being serious.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i usually like to wear tshirts when practicing my 90mph standup tank wheelies. it enables me the freedom of movement to counter balance if i ever have to and also, when i get the courage, to go no hands for a brief second while im in the air. plus i have a sweat problem and i love drying my pits out in a thsirt.

Cheers brother. :cheers-004:

We think alike. I like how it allows better movement as well.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
speaking of riding in just a t shirt. my friend riding home from a friends last night was making the last turn in front of his house into his housing district and hit gravel at about 25 and layed it down. thanks to his leather jacket he had no marks.

as to all u flamers. u know we all rode without gear before.
i do. only in town. i never ride on the freeway without my jacket on tho.
but i do know most accidents happen close to home.

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts

You been shoppin' at the Goodwill?.......nice riding T-Shirt! You should have been an abortion......were you?

I found a matching helmet to go with your shirt.....it comes in 'his' and....well 'his' set in your case. I don't think it is Snell, OR DOT approved, please test it and let me know the results.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Cheers brother. :cheers-004:

We think alike. I like how it allows better movement as well.
You're a bright one arnt ya?

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.