Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's recommended for riding pants. I want something protective with knee armor of some sort and that will let me slide if I dump the bike without getting the rash. I am thinking about leather but it could get hot. What's everyone like?

·
Registered
349 Posts

Zips together with my a* jacket, too. I low-sided at low speed with these on and it didn't even feel like I was crashing. Sliders and knee protection took all of the damage... and my left glove. :p

G

·
I won't be much help, but I LOVE my Joe Rocket Cleo pants- I'm sure they make a men's pair that is comparable!

·
My Brute is weak
41,597 Posts
Leather pants here. No big issues with heat to be honest. There's perforations in my pants and my bike doesn't generate a ton of heat off the sides like some other bikes so it's not a big issue.

With my boots over the pants, air will get in my boots as well so that's nice.

All in all, my lower body stays cool just fine.

edit: I wear these.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is that the A-10?

Leather pants here. No big issues with heat to be honest. There's perforations in my pants and my bike doesn't generate a ton of heat off the sides like some other bikes so it's not a big issue.

With my boots over the pants, air will get in my boots as well so that's nice.

All in all, my lower body stays cool just fine.

edit: I wear these.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
saw some dirtbike knee pads for like $25. Would these be ok to wear under or over jeans until i get the $100+ pair of riding pants?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Leather is best, but there are some armor pants to wear under jeans, never tried them. Don't like the textile riding pants.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.