Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the correct title for this part of the 99G model zx6r? I dont have a picture but its the gold circular cover about 8" diameter that says Kawasaki in embossed writing. its on the left side same side as stand and its low down.
just wanting to search for it specifically on ebay and wanted to know what it will be called?
any ideas on approx cost too?
thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
You can go over to the buykawasaki.com or the ronayer.com site and find it in the parts diagram but I think the part you are talking about is the stator cover or sometime the generator cover. It will run about a $100. If you are replacing one you might want to consider going with one of the aftermarket ones like NRC. They are about 1000% better at about the same price of a stock one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
think its the part 14031 it says kawasaki on it. I believe on the newer zx6r it does not say kawasaki it has just lines across it. Its the engine cover.any prices?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
The part is Cover - Generator # 14031-1346. It is about $68 from ronayers.com + $7 shipping. Since you live in the U.K. . . ? I crashed an holed mine. I replaced it with one from NRC for about $100. Many race sanctioning orginazation require them because the stock ones are so flimsy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.