Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sad to post that a friend of mine and fellow Ruff Ryder Larry "Shaft" Anderson has passed away. This past Sunday July 16th, 2006 he wrecked on a ride just outside of Tampa, FL and passed away at the scene. Shaft was a member of the Tampa Bay chapter and will be greatly missed. I can assure you all that he was 1 of a kind. Shaft was riding his 2004 Honda CBR1000rr when he apparently lost control and went off the road. They believe that he struck a telephone or light pole on the side of the road. He was wearing his helmet at the time of the incident. He was a newly-wed who got married and bought a new house within the last year.

Say a prayer, tip the bottle, or do whatever it is you do and please help me pay some respect to this man. He will be missed. Please keep his family, friends, and especially his wife in your thoughts.

Thank you all.

RIP. I will see you again my friend.

·
Registered
349 Posts
rip....im in tampa and didnt even hear about this...im tired of hearing about riders down..prayers sent...please keep me updated on a memorial ride....

·
Premium Member
11,912 Posts
My nephew was also a Ruff Ryder and passed-away on Sunday, July 9th. He was apparently clipped from behind by a police car and the car fled the scene. It is being investigated.

My condolences and prayers go out to you and his family for your lost.[V]

·
Registered
114 Posts
Originally posted by iroman
My nephew was also a Ruff Ryder and passed-away on Sunday, July 9th. He was apparently clipped from behind by a police car and the car fled the scene. It is being investigated.
Goodness, that is God awful!! I hope they catch that creep!

My sincerest condolences to the families and friends of both who have passed. RIP.

Please everyone, RIDE SAFE!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
RIP

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.