Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is kinda stupid, but I stopped by the side of the road to look at an antique car for sale. Walking back towards my bike, I decided to snap some pics of the sexy 636 on my cell phone. A loud whistle and a "HEY!!!!" scared the crap out of me. It was a bicyclist on a bike trail that ran like a sidewalk (separate from the road)

I realized that I wasn't even in his way (maybe just hating against "motor" bikes or whatever) I don't know why, but that pissed me off. Now I don't usually engage in road rage, just not worth it. But this punk on a 5lb bike yelled at me for nothing. Without even thinking I jump on my bike and pursue him on the bike trail! LOL. I'm such an idiot. When I catch him, I almost cut him off and beep my weak factory horn at him (that'll show em!) It def startled him and was prob shocked that I was on the bike trail.

Anyways, it was stupid, but funny and it made my day

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
sounds like something i would do. bikers are pricks and think they own the road and we should all yeild to them and shit. it was funny cuz i was going down the road and a chick on a bicycle was in the oncoming traffic side and she went into the left turn lane and put her arm out to the left to show that she was turning and cars in front of me were slowing and she made the left hand turn right in front of us and we had a green light. i was pissed. they are supposed to obey the same rules as vehicles so she had a red light. anways... this isnt my thread, so sorry.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
lol, thats kinda a funny story. it made me chuckle...

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
are you sure he was yelling at you, or trying to get the attention of some one else?... and we wonder why people hate us... its stupid shit like this...

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Originally posted by kawizx6r05
sounds like something i would do. bikers are pricks and think they own the road and we should all yeild to them and shit. it was funny cuz i was going down the road and a chick on a bicycle was in the oncoming traffic side and she went into the left turn lane and put her arm out to the left to show that she was turning and cars in front of me were slowing and she made the left hand turn right in front of us and we had a green light. i was pissed. they are supposed to obey the same rules as vehicles so she had a red light. anways... this isnt my thread, so sorry.
Not sure about california law but here (in michigan) bikes don't qualify as a motor vehicle and is thus restricted from operating on public streets and highways so she wouldn't be legally allowed to be in a left turn lane or any kind of lane...being allowed to use the side of the road is the only vehicle like priviledge they get otherwise they have to obey the rules of pedestrians using the side walk.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by 02 z_x_6_r
are you sure he was yelling at you, or trying to get the attention of some one else?... and we wonder why people hate us... its stupid shit like this...
Well there was no one else around and he was about ten feet away when he yelled at me. My heart almost came out my chest! He gave me the finger minus the finger (fist wave). That's what really sparked me. Yeah, it was stupid, but I never claimed to be smart, not to mention it made BOTH of our days a little less mundane

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I woulda done it, or at least crash tackled him to teach him to not be a complete fuckstick,

Good job man.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Originally posted by kawizx6r05
I think they prefer "cyclists"[:M26]

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Ever heard of "attempted vehicular homicide"? Something to ponder...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.