Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what you guys think about the Boston bomber being on the cover of Rolling Stone? I think it is fucking horrible that Rolling Stone is giving this guy attention. And I haven't read the article but I heard that it is somewhat sympathetic towards the guy. Is this what society is coming to? its "cool" to hate on America? To kill Americans? That guy can fucking burn I have no sympathy for him. :smh:

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
A lot of the reason behind why these people do these things is because they want the notoriety that comes with it. I think it's completely irresponsible that a magazine like rolling stone gives it to them. It just reinforces the concept that it you want attention, commit an atrocious act and you'll get it. The good Samaritans that administered first aid, the first responders, the survivors and those that were killed are the types of people who should be featured on the magazine cover and in the article inside. They shouldn't even mention the marathon bomber's name and let him disappear into obscurity.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts