Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a piece of sh!t.

Slow, not flickable at all, have to clutch it up.

I will never own one EVER

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
i was going to buy one a long time ago. before I feel in love with the zx

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Driving my 636 after driving the F4i is like driving a lexus after a kia.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I rode one and didn't like it at all. It just all around didn't feel right. It's really skinny too almost to the point where it feels like a 250. Just not my style.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Im suprised no one complained about the rock hard seat. It sucks!! The only thing better than my 02 ZX-6R is that it has FI.

·
Registered
558 Posts
i dont like how f4's have the clip-on's above the tree. i leaned to ride on a 00 f4 when i picked up my 636 ridin off the lot felt weird then i got used to it. now i sit on his bike and cant imagine how i rode that sh!t.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
what year did the F3's come out? they look pretty cool...are they the same sort of ride as a F4i? how much better is the performance of an F4i?

·
Registered
344 Posts
I was in Freddie Spencer's SR-2 school 2 weeks ago. They had 600RR's and F4i's (I rode both during the 3 day school). The 636 is definitely nicer than the F4i, the F4i is nicer than the 600RR. Quite a few other students also preferred the F4i over the 600RR.

If you hate the F4i, stay far away from the 600RR.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Im so glad I didnt buy one........these posts just prove I made the right decision.......

ZX6R.........NINJA!!!!!!! BOH!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Hmm. I still like the F4? It is actually faster then it looks. For it's age it's a good bike.
Anything wrong with me[?]

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by Wintermute
Hmm. I still like the F4? It is actually faster then it looks. For it's age it's a good bike.
Anything wrong with me[?]
maybe :D jk [:p]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.