Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone? Im curious about the power difference between the two, if it that much more (different).

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by h20-50
Anyone? Im curious about the power difference between the two, if it that much more (different).
Bring your bike to DC and we'll switch :D

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How did i know that you would say that. I think I am gonna bring it im just trying to find a place to keep it right now. But if we do, we gotta go out to a road where there are no guardrails! :D

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
man that was a bit mean lol but i have rode my 636 against a rr and it was behind me but it cornered a bit better but then again he may just be a better rider he been riding twice as long as me. THe rr is slower but it revs and sounds different to me

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Screw you all :(:(

j/k <3 [:p]

·
Registered
738 Posts
i have ridden both, there are 1 of each in my garage right now. (mine zx6r) (brother in laws zx6rr) i like the zx6r better because i can feel the extra power and it has a bit of a spike in the powerband giving it a little extra go. the zx6rr has a good smooth powerband though and a nice sounding idle.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by kermitz636
i have ridden both, there are 1 of each in my garage right now. (mine zx6r) (brother in laws zx6rr) i like the zx6r better because i can feel the extra power and it has a bit of a spike in the powerband giving it a little extra go. the zx6rr has a good smooth powerband though and a nice sounding idle.
As far as power goes does the 6r have a huge upper hand or just that little bit of extra pull!

·
Registered
738 Posts
the zx6r does have extra pull that you can feel over the zx6rr. it is not mind blowing or anything, but if you ride them both you can tell the difference. also he has a yohi slip-on and i am running a stock can for now.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
put some pics up of the two bikes together that would be a kool pic, never seen the two bikes together

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by dcbb6

[:Agree] Bring it to DC so we can switch[^]
Alright I'll bring it to D.C. goooossssh! I will be up there on Jan 29 thorugh June sometime so lets go riding!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.