Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i rode it around the block when i drove to nebraska to get it and i wasnt impressed by i bought it anyway. after having it torn down in my garage for the last month (since i bought it) i got it put back together and rode it around town this morning. wow, what a nice little bike. i have had a 750 and a liter bike and i have to say that little 636 can hold its own. there is a lot to say about the light weight and maneuverability of this bike. it is very nimble and just enough power to get in trouble. just wanted to share my impressions of my new bike. very impressed.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Originally posted by im-a-ninja
i rode it around the block when i drove to nebraska to get it and i wasnt impressed by i bought it anyway. after having it torn down in my garage for the last month (since i bought it) i got it put back together and rode it around town this morning. wow, what a nice little bike. i have had a 750 and a liter bike and i have to say that little 636 can hold its own. there is a lot to say about the light weight and maneuverability of this bike. it is very nimble and just enough power to get in trouble. just wanted to share my impressions of my new bike. very impressed.
Damn straight! and its not little[8D]

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when i say little i say that cause it feels little. and it looks little. when i ride it it looks to me like im riding one of those yamaha 50cc mini crotchrockets.

·
Registered
451 Posts
The 636 isn't that little and it weights almost the same your liter bikes out there. (Give or take a few pounds)In fact the base of the bike is wider than most, I mean for god sakes look at the size of the seat compared to other bikes.

The bike is a blast to ride, congrads and welcome to the club. Can we now sign you up for one of our niffty decoder rings?:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.