Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i went for a ride earlier today and i was about 5 minutes from headin back home when these two guys come on the highway next to me. So i figure why not i'll roll with them for a while. We end up riding for a while, and then one of them has to get gas. I introduce myself as do they. The first thing i notice is that squid #1's bike (cbr600f3) is wrecked, i ask him what happened and he proceeds to show me a scar on his knee from surgery where he has two pins, he wrecked it obviously. Squid number two (yami r6) proceeds to tell me his balls are swollen because he was doing a wheelie and when he came down he smashed his balls on the tank and collapsed on some random guys lawn for a half hour. This was a bad sign.

But i decided to keep riding with them anyways because they were alright on the ride to the gas station. Everything's goin alright for a while we're just cruisin on the highway, opening it up a little bit here and there, until we get on a transition ramp to switch highways. In the middle of the turn squid #2 downshifts and almost looses his back end. Then a lil saturn cuts out in front of him and we all have to slam the brakes at about 55 or so. Now the saturn cut him off like a motherfucker, but here's where you gotta make the right choice, which these guys didnt. Squid #1 decides to avenge his fellow squid's unexpected need to brake and takes off like a bat outta hell after the saturn, which was now in the fast lane. He then rides his ass and then lane splits to cut him off and brake checks him down to 40 mph in the fast lane for about a quarter mile. At this point i decided to hang back a little bit, and then there goes squid #2 right next to his window and gives him the "international i dont much care for you" sign.

We get off at the next exit so squid #2 can get gas at which point they talk about how they should have hit his mirror and hood. They actually high fived each other for havin each other's back and brake checkin the fuck outta the saturn. Now I decided was a good time to check out so I tell them i gotta go and get the fuck outta there.

I had just read a few of the stories of road rage that we had going around here while i was at work today and i could just as easily have seen this little incident ending up very differently and injuring someone. I have seen these stories of all these people who ride like assclowns but i never ran across any before, definitely will make me think twice about riding with the next person that rolls up to me.

·
Ninja Bike Forum Mod
22,254 Posts
I've seen some really stupid behavior as well. I don't do the big Wednesday night group ride in town anymore due to the idiots that ride in it. Wheelies at 90+ on the freeway in a group of about 75-100 bikes just doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

·
Registered
626 Posts
what retards...downshifting in a turn? reckless riding? theyve both gotten hurt for being stupid...youd think they would have learned? i guess not though.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Agreed, it is people like that that make some people hate motorcyclists. I have had(im sure we all have) people pull in front of me and slam on their brakes just because I am on a sport bike and they dont like sport bikes(apparently, i didnt stop and ask though,haha). On the other hand, stupid cage drivers dont realize that their inattentive driving and utter lack of road skills can actually kill us and they need to be taught some how. I am not advocating doing the above, but really there are some terrible drivers out there, people that deserve every bad thing that might happen to them for their inability to operate a vehicle without endangering everyone around them.

·
Registered
137 Posts
did you call them squids after or reprimand them to their faces or are you just and e-thug and need to come cry about it on a forum?

·
Registered
288 Posts
I actually went on a ride with 2 other bikes recently aswell,

A 06' GSXR 600 and a 2000 GSXR 1300 (busa) the busa was pretty modified. I know the two guys because of the 600cc owner owns a STI and I go autocrossing with him in my cage. The other guy is merely a friend of the other. These guys where super cautious, never got on it once, maybe 2 mph over the limit the whole time, and we rode around town for like 2 hours. This isn't really any diffrent than I ride my 250R, in town, but I was happily surprised to see that my buddies didn't turn up to be ultimate squids.

Where I live, every single rider is squid. You don't believe me, but its like every stoplight I see a guy in no gear, no gloves, no helmet do a wheelie away from the green light then wave at me, and i'm like wow.. tool!

Reactions: hoser

·
Registered
692 Posts
A buddy, on an R1, and I used to ride with this group. They were okay around town.. nothing too too bad. Well we decided to go to ROT Rally in Austin with them. Bad idea. These guys were doing 150+ on the highway... IN THE ONCOMING LANES! This guy was going up a hill in the oncoming lane. I only prayed there wasn't a car on the other side. We left way earlier than they did so we didn't have to ride with them on the trip home.

Then my buddy hears about how the local cops are organizing a "sting operation" or whatever against the group to catch them around town or on the highway doing stupid stuff and bust everybody. Like.. undercover cops on bikes with the group kinda stuff. So yeah.. needless to say.. we don't ride with them anymore!

·
Premium Member
15,930 Posts
A buddy, on an R1, and I used to ride with this group. They were okay around town.. nothing too too bad. Well we decided to go to ROT Rally in Austin with them. Bad idea. These guys were doing 150+ on the highway... IN THE ONCOMING LANES! This guy was going up a hill in the oncoming lane. I only prayed there wasn't a car on the other side. We left way earlier than they did so we didn't have to ride with them on the trip home.

Then my buddy hears about how the local cops are organizing a "sting operation" or whatever against the group to catch them around town or on the highway doing stupid stuff and bust everybody. Like.. undercover cops on bikes with the group kinda stuff. So yeah.. needless to say.. we don't ride with them anymore!
I live just north of Austin and have never been to the ROT Rally. Too Many squids and Harleys for my taste.

:D

As far as the two guys getting hurt in the first thread, that's mothers nature way of weeding out the gene pool. They will more than likely meet a bad ending on their squid bikes.

:cool:

I hate squids!

:mad:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did you call them squids after or reprimand them to their faces or are you just and e-thug and need to come cry about it on a forum?
you see me cryin? you see me sayin im gonna kick their ass?
i'm just sharing an experience i had about riding with some people that i wouldnt much care to share the road with again.

·
Registered
137 Posts
ya i do see you bitching about the way other people ride, yet you still rode with them and i bet you didnt tell them what they did was stupid or whatever. and as for kicking their ass wtf did i say that?

its ok man im sure its easy to hide behind a computer and bitch about the way people drive, hell alot of guys do it around here. what makes speeding in full leathers not squidly or pullin up here and there in "safe" locations, its the same goddam thing ya your risk for injury is lower and injury to other people as well.. but its still there.

holy fuck the internet has made people retarded, it makes people unaccountable for raggin on other guys. ride your own ride and stfu if you dont like it. dont come here like a pussy and cry about people getting back at someone who cut them off. honestly like 1 out of 3 guys is a squid you're just going to have to deal with it, instead of blogging every fucking bad ride you have with people.

also i like how you asssumed how the guys bike that was rashed up was from him, im glad you know the story already just because he's a "squid". maybe someone cut him off and took off you dont know.

·
Registered
351 Posts
ya i do see you bitching about the way other people ride, yet you still rode with them and i bet you didnt tell them what they did was stupid or whatever. and as for kicking their ass wtf did i say that?

its ok man im sure its easy to hide behind a computer and bitch about the way people drive, hell alot of guys do it around here. what makes speeding in full leathers not squidly or pullin up here and there in "safe" locations, its the same goddam thing ya your risk for injury is lower and injury to other people as well.. but its still there.

holy fuck the internet has made people retarded, it makes people unaccountable for raggin on other guys. ride your own ride and stfu if you dont like it. dont come here like a pussy and cry about people getting back at someone who cut them off. honestly like 1 out of 3 guys is a squid you're just going to have to deal with it, instead of blogging every fucking bad ride you have with people.

also i like how you asssumed how the guys bike that was rashed up was from him, im glad you know the story already just because he's a "squid". maybe someone cut him off and took off you dont know.
You sir,bitch on the net about other people bitchin on the net....so wait....what are you then???

·
Registered
692 Posts
I live just north of Austin and have never been to the ROT Rally. Too Many squids and Harleys for my taste.
I had never been before. Girl was gone for the weekend so I figured why not. Won't go again though. Like you said.. lots of squids and Harleys. Harleys around there weren't as friendly as most cruisers around here.

Btw... I'm up in Round Rock occassionally. I'll hit you up next time I'm nearby.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Nobody but me ever says anything positive about other riders it seems??

I actually went on a ride with 2 other bikes recently aswell,

A 06' GSXR 600 and a 2000 GSXR 1300 (busa) the busa was pretty modified. I know the two guys because of the 600cc owner owns a STI and I go autocrossing with him in my cage. The other guy is merely a friend of the other. These guys where super cautious, never got on it once, maybe 2 mph over the limit the whole time, and we rode around town for like 2 hours. This isn't really any diffrent than I ride my 250R, in town, but I was happily surprised to see that my buddies didn't turn up to be ultimate squids.

Reactions: CWH250R

·
Registered
35 Posts
....Squid number two (yami r6) proceeds to tell me his balls are swollen because he was doing a wheelie and when he came down he smashed his balls on the tank and collapsed on some random guys lawn for a half hour. This was a bad sign.

:Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts