Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm in the chicago land area. Not really central IL, but might be willing to head down there

It all makes Sense in my head

·
Registered
315 Posts
i think i already talked to you. you live in decatur, right? as soon as it gets warm and you guys wanna ride email me and ill head up there. its about an hour from me. how old is everybody

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rockford il

Is there anyone near Rockford Il, Rockford is about an hour west of Chicago.

Great site by the way!!!!!

Lead, Follow, or get out of the way!!!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I live in bloomington, i gotta some friends up in rockford (non that ride at the moment, one thats lookin get a bike)i got some friends down here with a little biker gang goin on.. REALLY mismatched but it's a good time

·
Registered
64 Posts
hey deftone bloomington area huh anybody up there doin any street racin if so give me a shout im down here in decatur we got a 1/4 mile concrete pad with a light and no side roads lets throw out some cash and haul ass give me a shout

·
Registered
40 Posts
I live in bloomington just let me know when you are around. My friend tim has a zx-6r, and i drive a ninja 250 saving some money to buy the zx-6r. we have both been riding for just over 2 years. it will be awesome to ride with other people.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm in, I live just a little ways from punkcrap... in fact i just paid him back the 5$ i owed em, we're moving to AZ mid summer. So we should get something going for this spring.

and i think as of may, i'm 3 years old in the motorcycle riding world. can't wait to get something together.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm in Urbana-Champaign - though I don't have much fun riding around here anymore. I'm usually trailering to IN/KY or the track when the weather is nice. Not enough curves around here...

Quick6r - do you enjoy riding with the locals? I went out a couple of times but it was more sitting around talking than riding and the riding was at night, in the dark, through crowded subdivisions - not my idea of fun...

Do you go to UIUC?

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
my buddy bobby lives in Rockford... he's got two blue and white tl1000r's and a duhammmel helmet.. he just moved there actually. Has a couple 89 camaro's as well... he'd be down for meeting up im sure. give em a shout... tell him you're a friend of robin

[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Chicago area roads

Just wanted to know if anyone in the Chicago area knows any good twisty roads in the north or north western suburbs, just got a new 636 last week and am relativly new to this side of the state, and am looking for some good rides. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Check out Huntley. Its flat out corn fields with roads that weave like no other. Watch out for the bugs though. After a 10 mile ride, my visor was caked with bugs.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts