Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could rant and rave about ronayers.com being a useless scumbag company but I will not. Their site happens to be one of the most informative I have ever found in regard to bike parts but their shipping and customer service departments are real shitty.

So anyway, I placed an order with them and after 9 days of waiting, I learned that my part was delivered. However it was delivered to Ohio, no problem if I lived in Ohio but I live in New York. The part was supposed to be picked up the next day and be at my door 2 days later. It has now been 2 weeks and I still don't have my part. Ronayers.com happens to be closed on the weekend and I have no customer service to speak with and also no tracking number.

When calling ronayers.com during the week I was put on hold for ridiculous amounts of time only to be transfered to other representatives who had no clue what was going on. I was promised a call back within 1 hour and ended up having to call them back 24 hours later.

Their excuse for the mix up: I have the same phone number as a customer in Ohio. Is it possible for someone in NY to have the same 10 digit number as someone in OH??? Don't think so... Even the same 7 digit number is a stretch.

Hope you all think twice when ordering from them. And if you have had successful dealings with them in the past, you are truly blessed.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Originally posted by andeekon
I could rant and rave about ronayers.com being a useless scumbag company but I will not. Their site happens to be one of the most informative I have ever found in regard to bike parts but their shipping and customer service departments are real shitty.

So anyway, I placed an order with them and after 9 days of waiting, I learned that my part was delivered. However it was delivered to Ohio, no problem if I lived in Ohio but I live in New York. The part was supposed to be picked up the next day and be at my door 2 days later. It has now been 2 weeks and I still don't have my part. Ronayers.com happens to be closed on the weekend and I have no customer service to speak with and also no tracking number.

When calling ronayers.com during the week I was put on hold for ridiculous amounts of time only to be transfered to other representatives who had no clue what was going on. I was promised a call back within 1 hour and ended up having to call them back 24 hours later.

Their excuse for the mix up: I have the same phone number as a customer in Ohio. Is it possible for someone in NY to have the same 10 digit number as someone in OH??? Don't think so... Even the same 7 digit number is a stretch.

Hope you all think twice when ordering from them. And if you have had successful dealings with them in the past, you are truly blessed.
I have had only luck with them and the phone number could have been a cell phone number.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.