Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I guess i have to make a post to unlock my account fully, so here's a brief intro to my life :deadhorse:

First off my name is Logan, i come from a city where "the fuzz" really don't like motorcycle riders unless you're on a Harley :mad: .. i have a beautiful 1 year old daughter and she is the highlight of my life :grin2: !! I love to ride as much as possible!!! I started off on a $700 01' Suzuki SV 650S and currently own and ride an 08' ninja 650R , with plans on buying a liter bike soon! As for right now though i have currently been working on a slew of things on my ninja to get it ready for the new season to start ie: new paint, wiring, maintenance ect... where i am sure to be inquiring about a few things here shortly in the upcoming future, so until then RIDE SAFE AND LOOK OUT FOR CAGERS!!!

:topicsucks:

I HAVE ATTATCHED A PICTURE OF MY BIKE AT THE END OF THIS SEASON IF YOUR INTERESTED IN SEEING IT...

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
That bike is pure sex!! Love it!!

Best of luck when you graduate to a liter. I thought I would keep my 600 when I got my first literbike. After it sat in my garage for a year I realized just how much more fun the liters are. You'll never want to go back. :-D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts