Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have u guys heard the rumors that rossi might sign with yamaha for next season? i don't believe he would end up with them cause why change teams if u have a winning combo right? plus would honda let their star rider go? i think NOT!!
besides rossi looks good in that colour.
spartan 116 has attached this file: 240343.jpg

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I believe Rossi just wants to see how much he is worth to Honda. I'd really like to see him riding for Ducati and he has made no secret of wanting to work for an all Italian team from top to bottom. I don't think the Bologna factory can afford his salary though. He's even reniged on taking money from tabacco sponsors. Regardless of who he rides for next year, it is fair to say that Rossi has been the main man responsible for developing the '211V into a bike that EVERYONE can win on - just like Doohan did with the NSR.

It will be interesting to see, if Rossi takes a job with another factory, to see if he can develop their bike into a winner, regarless of who's on top.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
speaking of euro racing have you guys heard about World Superbike? supposedly they're only going to allow teams to race on one tire brand, i think it's dunlop. that's the freaking stupidest idea i've ever heard. doing that is the opposite of what racing is about: bringing the best of something out.
most of the manufacturers are pretty hacked off about this and issused a statement saying they would leave if the rule change stayed, which it did.[B)] so now it looks like wsbk is going to be a lot smaller[}:)]

·
Registered
534 Posts
on another forum i frequent, rumors he's going to be testing out Ferrari F1 cars.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Well remember When Michael Schumacher Left Team "Bennaton" after winning Championship to race for Team "Ferrari" In Which he Did poorly his first seaon with Ferrari, it Took him a year to start Winning championships agian!

I Doubt Rossi will race Formula One Nor do testing!

My guess is He will follow the Money, and Yamaha seems to be high bidder (perhaps also Ducatti)

Eric :p

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Originally posted by BikerBoi
i also heard that he is planning on retiring in two years and start racing with rally cars.
He ran one race in the WRC last year. Rally GB IIRC. That's the one that EVERYONE jumps into. He crashed out on the first stage.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Xaus may be coming to AMA Superbike! We'll just have to wait another month or two before everything gets situated with their contracts.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
can't wait for next year...so many nice things on their way....*drool
lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.